purpose and outcomes
Before embarking on a workshop, be clear about its purpose and the expected outcomes.
The overall purpose of a workshop is:
- To enable participants to get in touch with their feelings about death and dying
- To enable participants to explore and articulate the meanings they bring to this reality
- To listen to participants’ experiences and their personal and theological understandings
- To generate and share stories, images and ‘bottom up’ theologies from experience in order to inform and feed the life of that particular Christian community
For workshop leaders, the outcomes of a workshop can include:
- Deeper insight and understanding of where people are in their lives to inform ministerial practice
- Deeper understanding of their own theologies
- Enrichment of their personal, spiritual and professional lives through being open to receive wisdom and insight from others
Click on the buttons to go to related pages.
More in workshop
Click on the buttons to download Workshop resources.