well prepared course
A six-week course on living well at the end of life and preparing for death
Our course is
- six sessions lasting two hours
- for up to 12 participants of any age
- adaptable to the faith traditions (if any) of the participants
- designed to help prepare them for death practically, emotionally and spiritually
- on six subjects: Be prepared, The story of my life, Planning my funeral,The last days, Departing in peace and What comes next?’
We’ve created a handbook which, along with the resources below, contains everything you need to run the course. Before you start a course, think about why you are considering doing it and weigh up the costs and benefits. Go to Why run a course on dying? to help you think about this. The course handbook will help prepare you further.
The course handbook costs £4.99 including post and packing.